Sunday, January 31, 2010

Revelations

Friday's workout was a revelation of sorts. I was proud of myself for squeezing a workout in before I had to leave for the weekend. So I decided to run to the gym to weigh in since it was early in the morning. Found out I now weigh 169, which explains why those khakis were really tight. More importantly I discovered the gym is 1.3 miles from my house, not 1 mile. So a trip to the gym is actually closer to 2.5 miles. Also I successfully completed all three of my lifting sessions and I think the soreness is finally gone.
This Sunday is the official start of training for the tri. I still have to get a swimsuit since swim training will start. I feel pretty good about having started two weeks early to incorporate the segments individually so I wasn't overwhelmed.

Harder, faster, stronger...
River

No comments:

Post a Comment